We’re back and so happy to see you again!
Our clinic is once again open for all dental procedures. We have strict new protocols in place to reduce the risk of COVID-19. Your safety is always our top priority.
Here’s what to expect currently when coming to visit us at Tsawwassen Family Dental:
- Patients should wear a mask when visiting the clinic.
- Upon arrival, please wait in the parking lot and give a quick call to our receptionist (1.604.359.9018) who will tell you when to come in.
- Patients will be asked COVID-19 related questions and have their temperature taken.
- We will be providing hand sanitizer for you to use.
- Patients will be taken directly to the operating room, and a mouth rinse will be provided.
- Each operatory being privatized by glass to limit transmission of aerosols.
- Air purifiers in each operatory
- New gowns are worn by our clinical team for each patient.
We care so much about your safety and will be doing our part to make you feel as comfortable as possible while visiting us. We are very excited to be able to have the clinic back up and running and look forward to having you back. We’ve missed you!